Covert Vehicle Tracking with a PC
Vehicle Location, Tracking and Navigation are increasingly becoming an integral part of running an efficient and safe operation. Covert vehicle tracking can now be accomplished from the privacy of your computer using the new PRO TRAK-GPS system.
The PRO TRAK-GPS consists of a GPS Receiver and Cellular Modem, which is fastened to the target vehicle with two strong magnets. A GPS "Puck" antenna attaches with Velcro to the underside of the bumper cover and a miniature magnet mount cellular antenna fastens to the frame.
Power is supplied by a field replaceable battery pack which will power the system for approximately 5 days.
Since many surveillance operations can last a week or more two replaceable battery packs are included with each system. These packs contain 8 "C" Alkaline cells, which can be easily replaced. In order to conserve power the control center can be programmed to contact the vehicle at specific times to get a location and the information will be stored for future reference. You can continuously track the vehicle if needed but that will reduce battery life.
FOR COVERT OPS:
- No. 1, the accuracy of the system is incredible
- No. 2, it replaces manpower. This system replaces, at a minimum, four people.
- No. 3 is the covertness of it. The target would have no knowledge of this. It reduces the possibility of an undercover investigator being spotted. And it provides 24-hour coverage.
For non-covert applications, the PRO TRAK GPS can be connected to an alarm-input device such as a panic button. Activating the alarm will send a "help" message and location information to the control center. This is a useful tool for executive protection assignments .
- GPS vehicle tracking over the cellular telephone network.
- Automatic or manual activation and dial-out to anywhere!
- Dial-in mode for vehicle tracking and control.
- Fully integrated single vendor software/hardware system.
- No infrastructure - just a PC and base station modem.
- Automatic display of vehicles on an easy-to-read map.
- Security Services
- Personal Vehicles
- Law Enforcement
- Critical Cargoes
- Easy to follow and complete instructions.
- 90 manufacturer parts and labor warranty.
It is the responsibility of the Buyer (not SpookTech) to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state and federal laws in regard to possession and use of any item on this site. Consult your attorney regarding local, state and federal laws before ordering. By placing an order the Buyer represents that he/she is of legal age and that the products will be used only in a lawful manner!
NOTE: WILL WORK IN USA ONLY