Covert Real-Time Vehicle Tracking System
Vehicle Location, Tracking and Navigation are increasingly becoming an integral part of running an efficient and safe operation. Covert vehicle tracking can now be accomplished from the privacy of your computer using the new CyberTrack II system.
Introducing the CyberTrack II covert GPS tracking location system. The system uses a distinct, innovative means of transmitting the geographic location data back to you. This system was especially designed to give you remote tracking options with your particular needs and cost constraints in mind. The CyberTrack II tracking system allows real time tracking of vehicles or people. The location, direction of travel, altitude, and speed of the object will be instantaneously displayed on a computer screen
The CyberTrack II consists of a cellular receiver, modem and GPS receiver. The system uses either the vehicle's power or it's own external battery.
Just one antenna to mount; the GPS antenna. The GPS antenna must not be obstructed by any metal parts of the vehicle.
The CyberTrack II modem is connected to a phone line or cellular telephone and a computer. When the CyberTrack II modem is turned on, it automatically and silently calls the CyberTrack II. When a connection is established, tracking information is sent through the cellular receiver in the CyberTrack II. The vehicle's location and direction of travel will be displayed on a map on the computer's screen.
FOR COVERT OPS:
- No. 1, the accuracy of the system is incredible
- No. 2, it replaces manpower. This system replaces, at a minimum, four people.
- No. 3 is the covertness of it. The target would have no knowledge of this. It reduces the possibility of an undercover investigator being spotted. And it provides 24-hour coverage.
- GPS vehicle tracking over the cellular telephone network.
- Dial-in mode for vehicle tracking and control.
- No infrastructure - just a PC and base station modem.
- Automatic display of vehicles on an easy-to-read map.
- TRANSMITTER: Cellular telephone (AMPS)
- SIZE: 4½ X 2¼ X 1½ in.
- WEIGHT: 19 oz.’s
- POWER SOURCE: 12 volt DC ext or 10.8 volt DC internal
- RANGE: Continental US --- Functions in other countries
- MOUNTING CAPABILITIES: Magnet and cable tie or mounting bracket
CyberTrack II includes:
- Easy to follow and complete instructions.
- Mapping Software
- Battery Pack & 12 vdc power cable
- 1 year manufacturer parts and labor warranty.