World”s Smallest Digital Video Recorder
This new MICRO DVR is NOW available to the civilian market.
Unit is approximately the size of a deck of playing cards and weigh 1 pound.
WE HAVE BEEN SELLING THE MICRO DVR'S TO SEVERAL FEDERAL & STATE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES FOR THE LAST YEAR WITH NUMEROUS ACCOLADES BEING RECEIVED FROM THE END USERS.
THEY ARE ALSO IN USE BY THE U.S. MILITARY IN IRAQ, AND HAVE PROVEN TO RELIABLE UNDER THE HARSH CONDITIONS.
MICRO-DVR can record voice via its build-in microphone and store in its hard disk. Voice data can be archived to PC via build-in USB 2.0 interface .
MICRO-DVR can also store digital photo files and display them from its build-in large 3.5 ; Full-Color LCD screen or to TV or projector. Digital photo can also be archived to PC or vice versa via MICRO-DVR build-in USB 2.0 connection.
As a digital wallet, MICRO-DVR can store up to 60,000 pieces of high-resolution digital photos (1024x768). \
Perfect for body worn applications and can be hidden just about any-where. Enhanced Wavelet algorithm with high quality video capture and play back at 720 x 480 resolution.
Real time recording for upto 40 hours with 1 channel of video and audio. Built-in 20 Gig 2.5 inch hard drive.
- Real-time video recording and playback in MP4 format (320 x 240@ 25~28 FPS).
- Real-time stereo audio recording and playback in G.726 format.
- Build-in 3.5" color LCD screen for viewing video playback.
- Build-in high capacity 20/40 GB HDD.
- Support USB 2.0 with mass storage function for data exchange with PC.
- Work as portable USB Hard Disk through its build-in 20/40 GB HDD and USB 2.0 connection.
- Build-in microphone for digital audio recording function.
- Full function IR remote controller and OSD Menu for easy operation.
- Removable Li-Ion rechargeable battery and AC/DC adapter (Multi-Volts).
- Input Interface: 3-in-1 composite AV port (RCA).
- Output Interface: 3-in-1 composite AV port (RCA).
- NTSC/ PAL auto-detection in video input.
- Dimension: 130(W) x 84(H) x 33(T) mm.
- Weight: 350 g (Including HDD & Battery).
If you are within the lawenforcement community and wish to furnish a PURCHASE ORDER; please send to our fax 386-788-5643.